The Influence of Jerome Polin as a Brand Ambassador on Zenius Education Brand Image
EduTech is a technology used as a 4.0 learning media tool. This technology is used to promote education in the digital form. Zenius is one of the educational technologies in Indonesia that is intensively promoting with various marketing communications such as using brand ambassadors and online or offline advertisements to connect services with the public. The purpose of brand ambassadors procurement is to shape consumers' mindset on a brand image. This study aims to determine the effect of Jerome Polin's brand ambassador on Zenius education's brand image. The research method used is quantitative with the type of causal research. The data in this research has been collected by the author through an online questionnaire to 400 respondents according to the criteria of this study. The sampling technique used is non-probability sampling with the purposive sampling method. Researchers used simple linear regression analysis in the data analysis process carried out through IBM SPSS version 25. Based on the results of data analysis, the brand ambassador Jerome Polin (X) had a significant influence on brand image of 0.659 or 65.9% while the other 34.1% influenced by other factors outside of this study.
Copyright (c) 2022 MEDIALOG: Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-BerbagiSerupa 4.0 Internasional Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal. Authors should sign copyright transfer agreement when they have approved the final proofs sent by MEDIALOG: Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi prior the publication